Hey, neighbors! Diane Witek is here to provide you with what you need to know to start your day off right! Here is everything that is happening in and around the city today.
Are you a local business owner or shopkeeper in Smithtown? Our premium local sponsorships keep you on top of inboxes in town every morning. Contact us here for the truth.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
Clear all day. High: 73 Low: 61.
Here are the best stories in Smithtown today:
- SSPJ School: “Our first SNACK day was a great success! It wouldn’t have been possible without our amazing Grade 8 students! Keep building this ‘beautiful city’.” (Facebook)
- Smithtown Historical Society: “FARM FACT FRIDAY – Smithtown Historical Society is home to 9 sheep, a pony, 2 rabbits, 8 chickens and 4 barn cats. You can show your love and support through sponsorship through our animal adoption program. Visit the shed. adoption by sheep. “(Facebook)
- Smithtown Performing Arts Center: “Spookley The Square Pumpkin The Musical is hitting the Smithtown Historical Society stage tomorrow! You’ll leave feeling like the ‘Pick of the Patch’ this Halloween season! Smithtownpac.org #spac #longisland #longislandtheatre #spookley.” (Facebook)
- Smithtown Christian School: “In the Elementary Chapel this week, SGT Children’s Ministry Director Jessica Castro joined us to teach from John 15 on the Vine and Branches. Check out the full version here: https: // www .learnwithscs.org. ” (Facebook)
- Smithtown Performing Arts Center: “We promise” Don’t Let The Pigeon Drive The Bus: The Musical “is more fun than a hot dog party! Pigeon and his friends are playing TWO more performances at SPAC from October 2-3. Join us for an afternoon of family fun. ” (Facebook)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
- BSA Touch-a-Truck! (September 26)
- Huntington Environmental Festival – FREE! (September 26)
- Registration for KPY basketball is open! (Sep 30)
- Food Truck Market (6 week series) – Smith Haven Mall – October 1 – November 7 (October 1)
- Add your event
Please follow and stay informed! See you soon. If you are feeling these newsletters, consider inviting some of your friends and neighbors to follow. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Diane witek
About Me: Avid writer, web designer, social media marketer, and recently proclaimed Baker. Lovers of nature and animals of all kinds.
Got a tip or suggestion for an upcoming Smithtown Daily? Write to me at [email protected]